The LAC engages in administrative advocacy and targeted litigation to protect the rights of noncitizens facing removal, encourage the favorable exercise of prosecutorial discretion in appropriate cases, promote greater transparency regarding DHS enforcement practices, and ensure that immigration officers are held accountable for misconduct. We also provide practice advisories, mentoring and other support to attorneys representing immigrants arrested in enforcement actions and placed in removal proceedings.
- Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
- Criminal Alien Program (CAP)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- H-1B Fraud Investigation
- Motions to Suppress in Removal Proceedings
- Preserving Federal Court Review in Bivens/FTCA Cases
- Prosecutorial Discretion
- Reinstatement of Removal
Administrative Relief Resource Center
Learn how individuals can prepare for administrative relief, find legal assistance and community education resource, and ways that you can help immigrants and immigrant-serving organizations.