Adjustment of Status and Waivers
- Adjustment of Status for Asylees (Ngwanyia Class Action)
- Adjustment for K-2 Visa Holders
- Adjustment of Status Under § 245(i) for Noncitizens Previously Removed (Duran Gonzalez Class Action)
- Adjustment of Status When Admission Involved Fraud or Misrepresentation
- “Admission” and Adjustment of Status
- "Arriving Aliens" in Removal and Adjustment of Status
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and Adjustment of Status
Hold CBP Accountable
actions taken across the country in an ongoing effort to establish accountability and transparency of one of the fastest growing agencies in the United States.
Administrative Relief Resource Center
Learn how individuals can prepare for administrative relief, find legal assistance and community education resource, and ways that you can help immigrants and immigrant-serving organizations.
Court Finds Federal Officers Can be Sued for Mistreatment of Immigrants in Detention
Judge’s Order in Flores Should Signal the End of Family Detention
White House Report on Improving Our Legal Immigration System: Too Little Too Late?